Australia’s number one drama series, Love Child, is back for a second season on Channel Nine. Stars Jessica Marais (Dr Joan Millar), Jonathan LaPaglia (Dr Patrick McNaughton) and Mandy McElhinney (Matron) are return, with Matt Le Nevez (Jim), Lincoln Younes (Chris) and Andy Ryan (Dr Simon Bowditch) also joining the top-notch cast. Each character’s path to freedom has trials and tribulations, but it is the birth of one baby in particular that changes the lives of many. An era of great change, season two brings births, deaths and marriages to 1970s Kings Cross.
Love Child just keeps getting better, and so does the music! The Love Child Season Two soundtrack brings together a selection of tracks used in the series, once again perfectly capturing the era. There’s classics from the likes of Etta James, Fontella Bass, Dusty Springfield, The Mamas & The Papas, Diana Ross & The Supremes, Otis Redding as well as some hard to get hits from the likes of The Twighlights, Shocking Blue, Bobbie Gentry and a whole bunch more!
If you’ve been loving the dramatic return of Love Child then make sure to get your hands on this brilliant jam packed CD!
LOVE CHILD SEASON TWO TRACKLISTING
01. Etta James – Something’s Got A Hold On Me
02. Fontella Bass – Rescue Me
03. Shocking Blue – Venus
04. Dusty Springfield – Spooky
05. The Mamas & The Papas – Dream A Little Dream Of Me
06. Burt Bacharach – I’ll Never Fall In Love Again
07. Otis Redding – Pain In My Heart
08. Diana Ross & The Supremes – Someday We’ll Be Together
09. Bev Harrell – What Am I Doing Here With You*
10. Normie Rowe – Shakin’ All Over
11. George Baker Selection – Little Green Bag
12. Bobbie Gentry – Touch Em With Love
13. Axiom – Little Ray Of Sunshine
14. The Twilights – Time And Motion Study Man
15. Jackie DeShannon – Put A Little Love In Your Heart
16. Normie Rowe – Pride And Joy
17. John Farnham – Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
18. Johnny Young & Kompany – It’s A Sunny Day
19. Normie Rowe – It Ain’t Necessarily So