SHORTS & FILMMAKER Q & A – TICKETS UP FOR GRABS
Visiting filmmakers (who hail from all over Australia) will screen and allow access to the ins and outs of their filmmaking process in an intimate setting during the filmmaker presents sessions. These sessions are very popular and often end up with some lively discussions, sometimes revealing the behind the scenes shenanigans of filmmaking!
This will be a great chance to get to know the filmmakers better and ask them about the methods of their madness!
We have FIVE double tickets to any of the filmmaker presents sessions and TEN double passes to any session during the festival (*except the Irish and late night comedy sessions).
Here’s who you’ll have the chance to meet this year & when you can catch them:
Thursday 12pm-2pm, Fossicker’s Room
● I Lost My Dream, Moacir Zeledon (The Star!)
● Flight of the Buffalo, Brodie Poole (Director)
● Bored on a Rainy Day, Peter Herrington (Director)
Friday 12pm-2pm, Fossicker’s Room
● Heart of the Queen, Matthew Walker (Director) and Wanita (The Star!)
● Darren Hanlon: Chattanooga Shoot Shoot, Natalie Van Den Dungen (Director)
● Bunny New Girl, Natalie Van Den Dungen (Director)
Saturday 1:30pm-3:30pm, Fossicker’s Room
● Noddy, Ben Plazzer (Director) and Ann Murison (Writer/Producer/Actor)
● Gokanosho: Lost in Time, Isabel Stanfield (Producer) and Caleb De Leon (Director)
● Pedal, Andrew McInally (Director)
● Laser Beak Man, Geoff Charters (Director)
● Benjamin Goes to a Swingers Party, Declan Byrne (Animator)
Heart of Gold’s 2015 patron, director, writer, and actor, Wayne Blair, will also be treating patrons to a special Q & A session. This is a rare opportunity that would make any cinephile swoon! Catch him talking about his illustrious career, on Saturday 10 October 3pm – 5pm in the Heritage Theatre!
These sessions cost the same as usual film sessions, refer to page 3 of the programme (Adult $15: Concession $10) for the details or look for the BUY tab on heartofgold.com.au to purchase your tickets.
For all session details, check out the programme HERE and refer to page 15.
To WIN email your full name, phone number and email address to [email protected]
Entries close Wednesday 7th October 2015.