Following the announce of Aussie superstar headliners Sheppard, The Gympie Music Muster would like you to join the official launch of The Gympie Music Muster at this year’s ‘People’s Day’ event at the Gympie Show on Friday, May 15.
The event will feature interview and photo opps with, and live performances by, the 2015 Gympie Music Muster Ambassadors, Australia’s current reigning King of Country, Adam Brand, and its brightest young star, fresh from the 2014 X-Factor top five, Caitlyn Shadbolt.
The Gympie Music Muster Festival Director, Jeff Chandler, will also be making some special announcements about this year’s Muster Event.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to speak with and capture vision of two of Australia’s hottest country artists at the community launch of Australia’s realest country music festival, The Gympie Music Muster.
WHEN: People’s Day – Friday 15th May
TIME: 11am Welcome and special announcements from Muster Director, Jeff Chandler
11.15 Adam Brand and Caitlyn Shadbolt perform
11.30 – 1pm Media opportunities
WHERE: GYMPIE SHOWGROUNDS – THE PAVILION (Gympie Muster stand)
77 EXHIBITION ROAD (Southside)
GYMPIE QLD 4570
Quick Info on The Gympie Music Muster
· Australia’s largest charitable camping and music festival
· Has raised over 15 million dollars for charities since it began 33 years ago
· The Muster is a child and family friendly festival. Kids under 12 get in free!
· The quintessential Australian entertainment experience, bringing music and mateship together under one big open roof
· The 2015 Gympie Music Muster will be held from Thursday 27 – Sunday 30 August 2015, in the picturesque Amamoor Creek State Forest.
· Attracts over 60,000 patrons and is just 90 minutes’ drive from Brisbane.
· This year’s lineup includes SHEPPARD, ADAM BRAND, MARY CHAPIN CARPENTER, TROY CASSAR-DALEY, AMBER LAWRENCE, CAITLYN SHADBOLT, IAN MOSS, ROSS WILSON, CATHERINE BRITT, LUKE O’SHEA, MENTAL AS ANYTHING and many, many more.