The first two acts going straight through to the Australia’s Got Talent Grand Final are:
Brisbane dance group Swagamama
Swagamama is an exciting all male dance crew from Brisbane, ranging in ages from 20 to 35. The six dynamic performers all met through Brisbane’s dance community and have all taught various styles of hip hop.
Sydney aerial gymnast/paralympian Paul “The Other Superman’ Nunnari
Paul performs a stunning aerial act in his wheelchair that leaves the audience spellbound. He has amazing strength and shows no fear when spinning fast at the top of the ribbon.
Queensland opera singer, Louise Kennedy, did not make the Grand Final cut.
Appearing next week on the third Australia’s Got Talent Final are two local acts:
- Logan dance crew Academy of Brothers
- Brisbane ballet dancer Yu Hui
They’ll be competing against:
- Perth acrobat/dancers The Rybka Twins
- Melbourne magician Michael Boyd
- Sydney girl group Girl Class
- Sydney comedian Seaton Kay Smith
- Sydney singer Angel Tuirua
AUSTRALIA’S GOT TALENT – THIRD FINAL
at the special time and day of 7pm Monday, October 7, on Channel Nine